Steaming is known for cleansing and tonifying for the uterus by using different herbs. Each herb offers it’s own healing benefit. We use a herbal blend that helps creates balance and benefits from multiple herbs instead of a single blend herb. The combinations of herbs are selected specifically to support cervical, uterine and overall vaginal health. Steaming is like a facial for your vagina with benefits from natural and organic herbs. The nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream and circulated into the reproductive system where they help to stimulate healing. Steaming helps with relieving many of the ailments that affect the woman’s womb. The steam gently and effectively cleanses, rejuvenates and aid in flushing debris and fluids from the uterine wall.
1. Add 2 cups (best to use filtered water or a bottle of water) of water & 1 package of herbs to a pot & cover with a lid
2. Boil the herbs for 10 minutes
3. Pour your herb solution in your sitz bath, bowl that is sitting inside your toilet or bowl that you can kneel over.
4. Wait for the steam to cool slightly so that it’s a comfortable temperature to sit/ kneel over
5. Have a seat for 10-30 minutes & make sure to keep warm by wrapping in a robe, blanket or towel throughout the session.
6. It’s best to steam before bed so you can relax fully after the session..
Do not use if pregnant, currently bleeding, have an active vaginal infection or open wounds. Use caution if you have an IUD or another contraceptive device in place.
- relieves dryness
- eliminates odor
- maintains natural pH balance
- eliminates minor fungal infections
- relieves dryness
- aid in healing hemorrhoids
- help alleviate issues such as painful menses, PCOS and other feminine challenges.
We combine organic herbs like Mugwort, Motherwort, Yarrow, Raspberry, and Nettle to name a few. Because our steam is handmade using numerous herbs, each package may look slightly different. No fragrances, No parabens, No animal testing, No synthetic ingredients/fillers. ONLY Natural ingredients.